Project Zero X - A look into my life.

Project Zero is a little look into the life of a anime fan, college student, aspiring writer. You have been warned.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ah the first snow of the season is here. It's about time as well I say. It's been cold enough recently for it to snow and it finally started coming down Saturday night. Only problem is that it hasn't stopped yet. Luckily it's light snow but it is sticking and starting to pile up. I wish I had taken pictures of the surrounding area before getting the film developed today. I'll try to snap some shots tomorrow though since I still have some left on my other camera. When I get those I'll post them up. While I see the snow everyday I'm still amazed by it when I sit and just look at it. I love just looking up into the sky as the snow falls. It can be a bit overwhelming at times.