Project Zero X - A look into my life.

Project Zero is a little look into the life of a anime fan, college student, aspiring writer. You have been warned.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Well its New Years Eve. Like every year I'm not at some large gathering or a party getting drunk and picking up loose women. Though that might sound fun its not really my thing. I enjoy the small get togethers with family and friends. As such I'm home with my family getting ready to ring in the new year.

Strange over the years this used to be a huge event for me. I loved watching the fireworks, wanting to see the ball drop but in recent years its just become another day for me. I don't really see any special meaning to it the way I see Christmas, Halloween, Easter, 4th of July, etc. I don't really know what it is. I guess I just see it as another reason for peopel to get drunk and have sex with strangers depending where they are. Since I don't care for that scene I guess the event has lost its meaning to me. Or simply because I'm not celebrating with friends but seeing as most of my friends tend to be with their family or live in other states it makes feeding off of their energy a little hard.

So I'll eat with my family, laught and have fun like I always do, watch the ball drop, stay up a little bit and then head to bed.

Happy New Years everyone!!!!

:)