Project Zero X - A look into my life.

Project Zero is a little look into the life of a anime fan, college student, aspiring writer. You have been warned.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ah summer is finally here!!! Along with an insurable heatwave that has come and gone. I'll tell that was as far from fun as you might be able to get. It felt as if I was getting smacked as soon as I stepped outside. It didn't help that things were the opposite at night with it being to cold. That's rural Pennsylvania I guess. It seems as if we went straight from winter to summer yet nature can't seem to make up it's mind when it comes to day and night. Though at least things are better her then out west. I hope everyone out there is doing what they can to stay cool.

The one year mark has been passed or well technically about a to be reached in a week or two as it relates to being fully employed for the first time. I love it too. Working I mean. I enjoy being busy throughout the day and due to my position things can be pretty random as it relates to what needs to be done and issues that might arise. Though since students are gone and we are waiting for new hardware to come in things are slow. However I think it might be time to start looking for something new with higher pay. I just wish the economy was better though. With that in mind it might be better to put that off for the time being and see if things improve.

On a weird note I'm in the process of redoing the downstairs bathroom. That means new sink, vanity set, toilet, and title on the floor. Just need to put the toilet in now. I'm praying I haven't screwed this up. LOL :)