Project Zero X - A look into my life.

Project Zero is a little look into the life of a anime fan, college student, aspiring writer. You have been warned.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Midterms.

Its amazing how such a single word can bring the strongest of studies to their knees. One would think that after year after year you'd be used to it, but you don't get used to it. They just get worse and worse with each year. Well mine are almost over. I have two test tomorrow, they are actually finals cause the courses only last 7 weeks and we are in week 7 now. One class I'm not really worried about but I still need to study. The other class has the material that could fill a 14 week class yet its crammed into 7 and I also have a research paper due by Friday for it. I'm still working on that. No more then 10 pages, I'm going to try and finish it up in 5 if I'm lucky, 6 or 7 at the most. But most likely I might be late handing it in since I also need to get ready to head home for spring break. :( Where more work awaits me.

They say the more you endure, the stronger you become. I don't think so. The more you endure, the darker your outlook on things become I feel. I never feel excited once things are done, cause I know there is always moring coming. I guess I'm just a "glass is half-empty" type of person. I don't want to look on the negative but I'd be crazy not to acknowledge it. The worse things that can go wrong, usually do in life.